Thursday, February 28, 2019

Rising Up Amidst Darkness and Oppression




                                                   Gospel Worship Song 

Rising Up Amidst Darkness
and Oppression

I

With a strong will I stand against the roar of evil. On the hard road, my heart becomes steadfast and strong. The true light guides me and I will follow. Mankind is so cruel, where is there room for God? So hard to be human and to believe in the true God. With an abiding heart I will follow God. With my heart loving GodI will emit light and heat, faithful to the end, bearing witness to glorify God. No matter how God refines me, I will stand witness and satisfy Him.

              
                                                              II

Satan snaps at my heels, nowhere to call home. Serving God is Heaven's law and principle of earth. Satan oppresses me, my fury has no bounds. Its schemes are vicious and contemptible. I'll never give in to Satan and live without worth. I will endure all pain and live through the dark nights. I will bear witness in total victory, comfort the heart of God and gain His praise. With my heart loving God, I will emit light and heat, faithful to the end, bearing witness to glorify God. No matter how God refines me, I will stand witness and satisfy Him.

                                                          III

Righteousness is emerging in the night before the dawn. In throes of death the devil comes to serve God. God has gained His glory, made overcomers. And we praise His wisdom and righteousness. Even more, considering the will of God, serving in His family every way that I can. With my heart loving God, I will emit light and heat, faithful to the end, bearing witness to glorify God. No matter how God refines me, I will stand witness and satisfy Him. I will satisfy Him.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Recommended:Why does the religious world put so much effort into condemning and madly resist Almighty God and The Church of Almighty God?
If the Eastern Lightning is the true way, why has the CCP government consistently engaged in frantic oppression, arrests, and persecution against the Eastern Lightning?

No comments:

Post a Comment