Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Our Hearts Are Sweetened by Enjoying God’s Words





Our Hearts Are Sweetened
by Enjoying God's Words

I

We accept the judgment of God's wordsexperience the trials, experience the refinement. We know that we have been so deeply corrupted, long ago lost our conscience, long ago lost our reason. We expend for God just to receive His blessings. We don't treat Him like God. His disposition is both holy and righteous. No one may deceive Him. Raised up before God, our hearts are sweetened by enjoying God's words. We enjoy His feast. It is God's greatest blessing.


                                                             II

I repent to God on my knees, pray for forgiveness and mercy. God treats me not based on transgressions. Silently He's waiting for me to turn back to Him. Often, I come before God, accept His words of judgment. His words deal with and prune me and strike pain into my heart. I quiet myself before Him, seek truth, know His good intention. Whether judgment or mercy, it is to cleanse and save man. Raised up before God, our hearts are sweetened by enjoying God's words. We enjoy His feast. It is God's greatest blessing. Raised up before God, our hearts are sweetened by enjoying God's words. We enjoy His feast. It is God's greatest blessing.

                                                          III

God's disposition's lovely. His heart is most beautiful and kind. I'm willing to obey, my heart is joyful and sweet. Being an honest person, accepting the truth, I'm blessed by God. I understand more truth, gaining God's purification and perfection. Raised up before God, our hearts are sweetened by enjoying God's words. We enjoy His feast. It is God's greatest blessing. Raised up before God, our hearts are sweetened by enjoying God's words. We enjoy His feast. It is God's greatest blessing.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Recommended:The Books from The Church of Almighty God: Help you to know Almighty God.
Eastern Lightning is the true way

No comments:

Post a Comment