Thursday, February 21, 2019

Oh God, My Heart Will Forever Be Attached to You




Hymn
Oh God, My Heart Will Forever
Be Attached to You

I

Your words give me life. Your words raise me up. Oh God, I will love You forever! Though I am corrupt, You do all You can to save me and never give up on me. Though I try to conceal, try to put on an act, I can't deceive or hide from You. Oh, Almighty God! Almighty God! No matter where You go, my heart is tied to Your heart. Oh …


                                                                II

Your words give me life. Your words raise me up. Oh God, I will love You forever! No matter how hard the way, with You at my side, I can surely reach the end. No matter how much Your work counters notions of man, I see You as God Himselfnever changing. Oh, Almighty God! Almighty God! No matter where You go, Your words are etched onto my heart.

                                                              III

Your words give me life. Your words raise me up. Oh God, I will love You forever! If I had one breath, I would breathe it to bear, bear final witness for You. If You did not commend my love for You, I would still vow to shame the enemy, Satan. Oh, Almighty God! Almighty God! No matter where You go, Your love is buried deep in my heart. Oh … sing it. Oh, Almighty God! Almighty God! No matter where You go, Your love is buried deep in my heart. Oh … Oh …

                                                          IV

Your words give me life. Your words raise me up. Oh God, I will love You forever! If You took my fate, I'd still sing Your praise every day in my chastisement. If You sent me to Satan, I would still give You praise, praise the wisdom of Your deeds. Oh, Almighty God! Almighty God! No matter where You go, my heart will forever be with You. Oh … sing it. Oh, Almighty God! Almighty God! No matter where You go, my heart will forever be with You. With You, with You. Wow … with You. Wow …


from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs


Recommended: The tenets of The Church of Almighty God originate from all of the truths expressed by God in His three stages of work.
The Eastern Lightning is the manifestation of the Lord and His work.

No comments:

Post a Comment