Monday, February 25, 2019

Resolved to Remain Utterly Devoted to God




Hymn
Resolved to Remain
Utterly Devoted to God

I

There I was, broken and shattered, held in Satan's hand. Till I heard God's voice calling me and I woke from sleep. Then I saw the vast measure of God's awesome love, all His pain, agonies He suffered to save me. When He calls, I should leap at His voice. And all He asks, what an honor to serve! As God leads, I'll grow stronger with life's challenges. With my hand on the plow, how can I look back? If I just care about my own future and fate, how can I be thoughtful of what God might want? Oh how rare is this kingdom's training (training)!And I must take this chance for perfection! I'll submit to God, I'll consider His heart, fulfill my duties for Him. These are principles of heaven and earth. Let my life resound with them. I will do my best to pursue the truth, stand witness to please God. I will live my life in a meaningful way with God's truth and perfection.

                                                           II

Failing God, how regretful my whole life would be? Betraying God, I would be condemned to history. Treasuring truth, I will follow God in loyalty. Never more will I hurt His feelings foolishly. Love for God, let it be unrestrained. Nothing to stop my devotion to Him. Sufferings, He goes through to save me. And I must give testimony to God! I'll submit to God, I'll consider His heart, fulfill my duties for Him. These are principles of heaven and earth. Let my life resound with them. I will do my best to pursue the truthstand witness to please God. I will live my life in a meaningful way with God's truth.

                                                        III

Death to flesh, I will live for Him and comfort Him. Undeserved, God exalts me with the right to serve. No regrets, I'll repay God's love my whole life through. Empty things, fame and fortune I will chase no more. I'll submit to God, I'll consider His heart, fulfill my duties for Him. These are principles of heaven and earth. Let my life resound with them. I will do my best to pursue the truth, stand witness to please God. I will live my life in a meaningful way with God's truth and perfection. Oh … with God's truth and perfection.


from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs


Recommended:What Is the Difference Between Christianity and The Church of Almighty God?
Where Does Eastern Lightning Come From?

No comments:

Post a Comment