Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Kids Christian Song | "Song of Heartfelt Attachment" God's Love Conquers Man’s Heart



Introduction


Kids Christian Song | "Song of Heartfelt Attachment" God's Love Conquers Man’s Heart

                                                            I

Here is One, He is God in the flesh. What He says, what He does, all is the truthHis wisdom, His righteousness, I love them all. Meeting Him, having Him, I am so blessed. Here is One, He is God in the flesh. What He says, what He does, all is the truth. His wisdom, His righteousness, I love them all. Meeting Him, having Him, so blessed am I. His heart, His love have me conquered. Give Him love, follow Him, oh my beloved. I love Him, I feel sweet, suffer for Him. Gain Him, live for Him, forever love Him.

                                                            II

My heart, given to Him, I feel happy. My whole being living for Him, this is my life. Loving Him, serving Him, a great honor for me. Nothing else my heart wants, I am content. Care His will, His thoughts, and His worries. It’s my wish to delight and satisfy Him. I serve in the house of God, fulfilling duty. Obey Him, loyal to Him, offer myself. His heart, His love have me conquered. Give Him love, follow Him, oh my beloved. I love Him, I feel sweet, suffer for Him. Gain Him, live for Him, forever love Him.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs
Recommended:The Lord Jesus has already returned and has a new name. He is Almighty God.
The Eastern Lightning is the manifestation of the Lord and His work.

No comments:

Post a Comment