Wednesday, April 04, 2018

The Church of Almighty God | Creator Prepares Many Things That We Can’t Lose


Creator Prepares Many Things That We Can’t Lose
By Li Zhi
Accompanied by a cry, I arrived in this world; as I opened my eyes, curious and confused, I saw an unknown world.
When I was a child, the ignorant me felt curious about the world. Every day, I breathed the air, enjoyed the sunshine, and ate various foods, feeling that all these things seemed to hold mysteries, yet I didn’t know who prepares them for us.
At a tranquil night, the sky was studded with stars. I sat on the seat stone in the yard, resting my chin on my cupped hands, gazing at the milk way in the sky, and innocently asked my mother: “Mom, why do the stars twinkle in the sky?” She smiled and said: “It is because they are too far away from us that it looks like they are twinkling.” “Mom, is it Heaven that put the stars in the sky?” I continued. “Yes, apart from Heaven, who has such great power?” My mother replied thoughtfully.
Later, I began to pay attention to everything around me: A drop of morning dew, bright and limpid, slid slowly down the leaf, and in the sunlight, I saw a colorful world within it, exclaiming over its charm. A leaf, though simple, had clear and evenly-distributed veins; among numerous leaves, no two of them are alike; it’s so marvelous! A stump, with rings inside, seemed to tell us it had experienced years of vicissitudes, having a lot of memories of the old day. All things, even a blade, a seedling, a vine, and a flower, are natural masterpieces. I couldn’t help but wonder who created such beautiful things.
As I grew up, I saw afresh the world. In the wondrous natural spectacles, I came to know that everything in the universe is what I need in life, and is indispensable to me.
Without the sunlight, I would never have known what darkness was. The sunlight not only expels the darkness, but also brings us warmth and the supply of life. The kernels are full because of the sunlight, flowers are fragrant because of the sunlight, and all things are growing because of the sunlight. I can’t lose it.
The air, light and invisible, blows gently, flicking dust away, dispersing the clouds, bringing comfort and cool, and making me feel relaxed and happy. Although I can’t touch it, it can walk into my heart. Once upon a time, I held my breath, trying to reject its help, but I could only hold for twenty seconds or so. I can’t lose it.
Water, clear and pellucid, is the guarantee of the existence of all things. Owing to its watering, the plants in the forest become luxuriant, tall and straight; owing to its nourishment, all things are thriving. It stays with all things and us day and night; I’ve appreciated its value. I can’t lose it.
In the field, I took soil into my hands to examine it, but I couldn’t see that it actually contains ninety-six organic elements—the elements for life to begin. The rich and fertile land provides nutrition for the growth of all things, and we are the direct beneficiary. I can’t lose it.
The tide rises and falls; the seasons rotate; in the course of my life, I had been greedily enjoying everything around me. Gradually, I came to understand: The sun, air, water, land, and everything around me is supplying me, and I can’t lose any of them. Then I couldn’t help asking: Who silently arranges for all things among the heavens and the earth to serve us humans? Who carefully prepares all things for each and every one of us?
One day I read the following passage in a book: “In the time before mankind appeared in the world, the Creator used His power and authority to create all things for mankind, and employed His unique methods to prepare a suitable living environment for mankind. All that He did was in preparation for mankind, who would soon receive His breath. Which is to say, in the time before mankind was created, the authority of God was shown forth in all creatures different from mankind, in things as great as the heavens, the lights, the seas, and the land, and in those as small as animals and birds, as well as in all sorts of insects and microorganisms, including various bacteria invisible to the naked eye. Each was given life by the words of the Creator, and each proliferated because of the words of the Creator, and each lived under the sovereignty of the Creator because of the words of the Creator. … The manner in which the Creator exerts His authority does not rigidly adhere to a macro or micro viewpoint, and is not limited to any form; He is able to command the operations of the universe, and hold sovereignty over the life and death of all things, and, moreover, is able to maneuver all things so that they serve Him; He can manage all the workings of the mountains, rivers, and lakes, and rule all things within them, and, what’s more, is able to provide that which is needed by all things. This is the manifestation of the unique authority of the Creator amongst all things besides mankind. Such a manifestation is not just for a lifetime, and shall never cease, or rest, and cannot be altered or damaged by any person or thing, nor can it be added to or reduced by any person or thing—for none can replace the identity of the Creator, and, therefore, the authority of the Creator cannot be replaced by any created being, and is unattainable by any non-created being” (“God Himself, the Unique I”).
This passage of words revealed the mysteries and made me suddenly see the light: Everything in the universe, including the heavens and earth and all things between them, were formed and stood fast thanks to the Creator’s plans. It is the Creator that created all things, governs and controls them. All things show forth the authority and power of the Creator through their different forms, and serve their respective function. The Creator provides for us by means of all things, letting us be interdependent with them and meanwhile know Him through them.
Oh, I came to understand: The beauty of the Creator has been shown forth in all things and they are the witness of the eternal life of the Creator. God is in conversation with me through all things, leading me to know the miracle of life, and the wisdom and wonder of Him, and allowing me to better see His love for us humans. Without the sun, water, and air, we wouldn’t live; without animals, plants, and grains, we wouldn’t maintain long. It is the Creator’s authority that holds sovereignty over the life and death of all things, maintains our existence and multiplication, and provides for our every need.
It’s the Creator who gives life to me; it’s the Creator who provides everything for me; it’s the Creator who allows me to sense the wonders of His creation; and even more, it’s the Creator who makes me know His beauty from all things. At that moment, a gratitude toward the Creator rose from the bottom of my heart.
All the glory be to the only true God!
You may be interested in this article: How Much of God’s Creating All Things Do We Really Know?
Eastern Lightning, The Church of Almighty God was created because of the appearance and work of Almighty God, the second coming of the Lord Jesus, Christ of the last days. It is made up of all those who accept Almighty God's work in the last days and are conquered and saved by His words. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally and is led by Him as the Shepherd. It was definitely not created by a person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. God's sheep hear God's voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared.


No comments:

Post a Comment